Precede Occupational Health Services Inc is a growing Occupational Health and Safety Company; we are looking for energetic, driven Registered Nurses to join our team in Grande Prairie. This person will be friendly and knowledgeable with the ability to communicate effectively.
The salary for this position will be dependent on the applicants experience and knowledge.
This is a Full-Time position
Provide quality health services support
- Perform health checks required in the contracts for employees and contractors that work in confined spaces and other high risk activities
- Maintain the employees’ confidential health records
- Provide emergency care in the workplace
- Facilitate disability case management in conjunction with the stakeholders
- Promote compliance with legislation and regulations relevant to health and safety
- Organize and maintain health services equipment and supplies
- Contribute to team effort by demonstrating in all interactions respect, integrity, ethics, trust and professionalism
- Respiratory assessment and respiratory fit testing (if possible)
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- RN Pre- employment Assessments
- Handling of confidential medical related documents
- Audiometric Testing
- Certificates for Audiometric Testing, Drug Screening, Breathe Alcohol Testing, and Pulmonary Function Testing would all be considered assets.
- Strong Interpersonal skills are required as the success of the position is dependent upon the person’s ability to communicate, plan, coordinate, and facilitate multiple tasks and activities, and work under pressure of emergency situations.
- Good listening skills are a strong asset as the proper solution medical issues will essentially depend upon gathering information through discussion with different peers and groups.
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality, while managing employee personal health issues
- Developing and maintaining strong employee confidence in the medical service
- Developing strategic alliances with contracted medical facilities and other departments
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- A certified medical professional qualification preferably a Registered Nurse with experience in casualty and emergency management
- Microsoft office platforms
- Report writing
- Presentation and communication
Please forward your resume and coverletter including salary expectations in response to this ad. No Phone calls please. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you to all applicants