Precede Occupational Health Services Inc is a growing Occupational Health and Safety Company; we are looking for an energetic, driven Mobile Onsite Technician and Office Administration to join our team in Red Deer. This person will be friendly and knowledgeable with the ability to communicate effectively.
We are looking for someone who is well organized, who possesses a professional attitude and who is willing to learn about (or expand their existing knowledge) in the Occupational Health and Safety industry.
The hours for this position are from 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
The starting wage for this position will be $19/ hour for Onsite and Travel Time $12/ hour for Office Time.
Job Duties/ Requirements:
- Ability to travel (with the possibility of overnight stay)
- Trained in Drug and Alcohol Screening would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS office Suite Products
- Travel to Onsite Projects
- In Office Onsite Preparation
- Administrative duties including Filing, and assistance with delegated tasks by management.
Please forward your resume and cover letter including salary expectations in response to this ad with Mobile Onsite Tech in the subject line. No Phone calls please. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you to all applicants.