Health & Safety Administrator (HSA) – Brooks, Alberta.
Precede Occupational Health & Safety is a ‘One Stop Shop’ OHS Firm offering services in Safety Consulting, Occupational Health Testing and Safety Training Services.
At our Brooks, AB office, we require a permanent, full-time Health & Safety Administrator (HSA) to assist a Safety Coordinator in the management of our Clients Health & Safety Programs.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Brooks Corporate Safety Advisor.
- Build COR and SECOR manuals for auditing and/or Clients.
- Regular filing of Safety documentation.
- Assist in the management and monitoring of ISNetWorld, ComplyWorks and PICS accounts for Clients.
- Assist in the completion of health and safety documents, building forms/templates and spreadsheets.
- Actively promote health and safety in all aspects of your work.
- Provide paramount levels of customer service.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Health & Safety Administrator Designation (HSA or working towards)
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety Programs.
- History dealing with Major Contractors such as Husky, Shell & Cenovus is an asset.
- Microsoft Office & Windows 8 experience a definite asset.
Applicants are asked to apply by responding to this ad.
Visit us at www.precedeohs.com