Precede is a growing Occupational Health and Safety Company with plenty of room for advancement opportunity for the correct individual. We are looking for an energetic, pleasant Administrative Assistant to join our team in Brooks. This person will be friendly and knowledgeable with the ability to communicate effectively.
The ideal candidate will apply background knowledge of office functions and the willingness to learn about this dynamic industry. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and organizational skills, excellent memory and multi-tasking abilities, and a willingness to learn and adapt. The candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently with little to no supervision AND must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team. Time management and prioritizing skills are also a must. This Position is full time Monday thru Friday, 8am – 5pm.
The salary for this position will be dependent on the applicant’s experience and knowledge.
- Good time management skills required
- Must be proficient in computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Completion of high school, completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Selected Candidate will have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Office Functions including emailing, photocopying, faxing and scanning
- Ability to take direction, and then ownership of the delegated tasks
- Organizational skills are an asset
- Creative thinking and problem solving are also considered assets
Duties will include:
- Typing of Procedures
- Learning various databases and input of client information
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Debit Machine Reconciliation
- Meeting with clients
- Provide assistance with Training Centre related duties
Precede offers On-Site services for our clients, and may at times require travel to onsite location with the possibility of overnight stay.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in response to this ad, with the subject line stating ‘Administrative Assistant – Brooks’.
Only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.