Precede Occupational Health Services Inc
Corporate Sales Position
Precede is a growing Occupational Health and Safety Company with plenty of room for advancement opportunity for the correct individual.
Precede Occupational Health and Safety Services in Red Deer is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, driven Corporate Salesperson for coverage throughout Western Canada.
The ideal candidate will apply their background knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety to this position. This is a full-time position; starting date will be as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Manage customer accounts by:
- developing and maintaining sales plans and records
- identifying key decision-makers within corporations
- developing internal and external communication plans
- maintaining product and service information
- conducting periodic and account business reviews to ensure their needs are being met
Develop customer relationships by:
- communicating to effectively identify and understand their needs
- providing Precede services based on their current and future needs
- keeping customers informed of new services
- applying consultative selling strategies
Plan and execute sales by:
- prioritizing business opportunities, accounts and target accounts within own territory
- preparing and delivering proposals to customer decision makers that address and meet customers’ needs
- coordinating sales calls, effectively closing deals that benefit the customer and Precede while achieving sales targets
Expand the business by;
- identifying new opportunities
- meeting with customers regularly to identify additional business opportunities or changing needs
- making presentations to customer organizations to introduce Precede services
- Three years overall business experience (including sales experience)
- Prior experience in new business development and account strategy
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required
- Proven ability to communicate customer needs
- Superior presentation, influencing and negotiating skills
- Resourceful, team player, with the ability to build relationship and demonstrate effective selling skill
- Experience in Occupational Health Services – including Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Established computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Organization skills are an asset
- Creative thinking and problem solving are also considered assets
- Show professionalism, have sound judgement, leadership presence and credibility, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie as necessary.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to this ad, with the subject line stating ‘Corporate Sales’.
No phone calls please.