Registered Nurse - Lloydminster
Precede Occupational Health & Safety Services are looking for a responsible, enthusiastic, energetic Registered Nurse who has great organizational skills, team player, and a great attitude. The successful candidate will work independently with little to no supervision, but must be able to take and accept direction from the Occupational Health Director. This position is part-time offering 1-2 days a week for now but potential room to grow to full time very soon. Candidate MUST live in Lloydminster or within 10 minutes from city.
- Pre-Employment RNMedical Evaluations
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Lung Function Testing
- Audiometric Testing
- Mask Fit Test
- On-call after hours for post incidents
- Inventory Management for your location
- Office cleaning duties
- Greeting clients with great customer service
- Must be licensed RN in Alberta
- Having an OHN certificate is considered an asset but not needed.
- Previous experience in any of the listed duties above is considered an asset but not required as we will train the right candidate.
No calls or faxes please. Please respond to this ad to apply, with your resume and cover letter; Subject line : Lloydminster RN.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.