Great Things Are In Store… with Praxair Canada Inc.
With a dynamic, customer orientated team and a shared commitment for safety and excellence; we manage over 200 retail stores, production, metal fabrication, chemicals, food & beverage, professional healthcare. We currently have an opening in Lloydminster, AB for a:
Shipper Receiver - Driver
This position receives, unpacks, counts, identifies and stores inventory and arranges to ship or issue various purchased and processed materials. This position is also responsible for product deliveries as required.
- This position is responsible for the efficient processing of customer orders, answers and
responds to telephone and walk-in sales orders and product inquiries
- Sell gases and welding products to walk-in and telephone customers
- Maintain appearance of the branch by organizing displays, stocking shelves and cleaning
- Checks material received with purchase order specifications. Loads and unloads trucks, moves material within warehouse
- Checks, accumulates and ships materials to designated areas
- Completes paperwork and maintains files in connection with stock transfers, purchase orders, shipping and receiving documents
- Operates manual or power lift trucks as required
- Provides adequate crates and protection for items shipped or stored in warehouse
- Drives a 1 ton truck as required
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of arithmetic involving decimals & fractions, attention to detail is a must
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- Good telephone communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be self motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license to drive 1 ton truck with clean abstract
Enjoy a great future with a competitive hourly rate, flexible benefits and an opportunity for career growth. You must be legally qualified to work in Canada.
Please quote this Job # PG14-093 in the subject line and send us your resume and cover letter to:
Praxair Canada Inc.
Arely Fukuyama, HR-Assistant
1470 Derwent Way, Delta, BC V3M 6H9
Fax: (604) 527-8479
You can also come to a Walk-in Interview day. Please bring an updated resume !!!
Date: Wednesday July 30, 2014
Time: 11:00am - - 3:00pm
Address: Days Inn – 5411 44th Street