A world leader in jet engine industry with many opportunities for advancement. One of the best educational assistance programs in any industry.
Pros: educational assistance, on the job training, team environment
Cons: long hours, healthcare
1) Typically day - 1/3 meetings, 1/3 desk/office work, 1/3 lab work
2) Continuously learning, both on the job and specialized training.
3) Great immediate management team - fosters an environment for learning and career building.
4) Hardworking, intelligent and helpful co-workers. Most of my own the job learning provided by immediate team members.
5) – more... Hardest part of the job is extended traveling
6) Most enjoyable part of the job is when the engine is at test and the instrumentation is gathering the critical data needed to validate the design . – less