Full-Time with potential for overtime pay
Benefits after probationary period
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Strong interest in the agriculture industry
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting, climbing, pushing and pulling
- Conduct business in a professional manner
- Able to maintain client confidentiality
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong people skills, with an incline towards customer service
- Will be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Experience operating equipment and/or a farm background would be preferred, but are not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Crop Inputs Operations Assistant, you will be performing the day to day operational duties within the Crop Inputs division; a large portion of which will include providing customer service to our clientele. The duties will include, but are not limited to: shipping and receiving fertilizer and pesticide products in large quantities, following proper inventory management procedures and performing maintenance and housekeeping of Crop Input structures. You will also be provided the opportunity to sell and track sales of crop inputs as well as assist the Crop Inputs Manager in administrative work, all the while expanding your product knowledge. Within this role you will be provided the required training to work to safety standards.