- Duties may include performing routine accounting functions i.e. customer invoicing, maintaining details of accounts receivable balances, monitoring purchase/sales contracts and shipments; inventory maintenance including inventory valuations, cost adjustments, write downs and preparing journal entries
- Completes reconciliations and summaries i.e. general ledger reconciliation; inventory reconciliation; regulatory reporting; analyze and/or balancing various P&L level reports; related party balances reconciliation i.e. accounts receivable, accounts payable, advances
- Works with others to define accounting and administrative procedures
- Provides customer service to the business on information systems for grain transactions
- Monitors and resolves outstanding interface errors i.e. Accounts Receivable, general ledger, Wheat Boards
- A customer-service orientation
- Demonstrate initiative and self drive
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to establish priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and work effectively as a team member
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to work a term position
Deadline for Applications:
- DEC. 22th/2013
- Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Prairie West Terminal offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Please submit your resume to:
Prairie West Terminal Ltd.
Plenty, SK S0L 2R0
Located in West Central Saskatchewan, Prairie West Terminal (PWT) started as a joint venture in 1998 with just one location and only 10...