Prairie Spirit School Division

Prairie Spirit School Division Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Atypical Work
School Bus Driver (Former Employee), Manitou, MBFebruary 20, 2015
I was a bus driver for ten years. It required a level of commitment to safety. My loyalty was always to the kids. I answered all parents questions and concerns. I complied with every request from schools and the division. The working conditions were hazardous being from southern Manitoba. This job required a great level of patience and attentiveness.
Enjoy working there. All the students are great.
Custodian (Current Employee), Colonsay, SKAugust 27, 2013
Pros: walking to work, get to know the students
Cons: would like more hours
I get to work where my children go to school.It is a very nice enviroment and live close to home, which would not be an issue if I found other employment where i have to comute,
Fun to be there and work was respected
Assistant Custodian at Martensville High School (Former Employee), Martensvile,SaskJuly 22, 2012
Pros: good place to work.
Cons: highway driving
Typical day at work was productive and rewarding.Co-workers were above adverage.And one was allowed personal growth and development.
Peaceful and rewarding
Assistant Custodian at Martensville High School (Former Employee), Martensville,SkJuly 20, 2012
Pros: got along with the management
Cons: late hours.
I always loved a daily routine.I have learned time management and how to be a team player.The hardeset part of the job has been to get everything done perfect for the next day.
Classroom helper
Part-time Educational Assistant substitute (Former Employee), Warman, SKMay 13, 2012
Pros: staff participation
Review morning exercises, introduce new assignments, work with kids

About Prairie Spirit School Division

Prairie Spirit School Division offers a dynamic, flexible, and academic superior educational opportunity situated in a beautiful – Read more