Prairie Spirit School Division Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
great work envirement
Homemaker/casual Educational Assistant (Current Employee), DundurnFebruary 22, 2015
typical day is working with kids and it is so rewarding to watch them succed in what they are doing especially the kids with autism
Atypical Work
School Bus Driver (Former Employee), Manitou, MBFebruary 20, 2015
I was a bus driver for ten years. It required a level of commitment to safety. My loyalty was always to the kids. I answered all parents questions and concerns. I complied with every request from schools and the division. The working conditions were hazardous being from southern Manitoba. This job required a great level of patience and attentiveness.
Enjoy working there. All the students are great.
Custodian (Current Employee), Colonsay, SKAugust 27, 2013
Pros: walking to work, get to know the students
Cons: would like more hours
I get to work where my children go to school.It is a very nice enviroment and live close to home, which would not be an issue if I found other employment where i have to comute,
Fun to be there and work was respected
Assistant Custodian at Martensville High School (Former Employee), Martensvile,SaskJuly 22, 2012
Pros: good place to work.
Cons: highway driving
Typical day at work was productive and rewarding.Co-workers were above adverage.And one was allowed personal growth and development.
Peaceful and rewarding
Assistant Custodian at Martensville High School (Former Employee), Martensville,SkJuly 20, 2012
Pros: got along with the management
Cons: late hours.
I always loved a daily routine.I have learned time management and how to be a team player.The hardeset part of the job has been to get everything done perfect for the next day.
Classroom helper
Part-time Educational Assistant substitute (Former Employee), Warman, SKMay 13, 2012
Pros: staff participation
Review morning exercises, introduce new assignments, work with kids