Prairie North Health Region Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great environment
Dietary Aide/Cook (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK10 April 2017
I enjoyed working at prairie north health region. I also liked meeting lots of new and exciting people. It's a fast paced, fun and a highly professional environment.
It is a fulfilling job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  North Battleford,Saskatchewan8 July 2015
Typical day at work is busy,we usually have admissions.Conference in the morning and after that dealing with issues and concerns of the patients,staff or the whole team. I learned how to multitask and handle stressful situations without panicking. Management are supportive of the nurses and whole unit. My co-workers are most of them are fun to work with and I learned new things from them too. The hardest part of the job is handling stressful situation and to be able to act on it right away with the right intervention. I enjoyed my job as it taught me a lot of things not only as a nurse but also as a human being
Pros
making friends, getting to know different kinds of patients, good pay
Cons
danger of dealing with patients who committed crime
Excellent benefits
Medical Secretary/Staff Scheduler (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK8 January 2015
Meeting the needs of the staff replacement in a timely fashion. Great detail of staff availability. Very client orientated. With a variety of medical/secretarial positions gained a great deal of knowledge. Able to work in high stress situations. Always a team player. Going home at the end of the day knowing that I have done my job to the best of my ability.
Pros
12 hour shifts /so only have to be at work 3 days a week
Warm folks day in, day out
Biomedical Engineering Technologist (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK4 December 2014
A very welcoming and supportive environment makes Prairie North an excellent place to work. The consideration and harmony of employees here means that work is typically done efficiently and sensibly, when possible. The major complaint heard here is about management's separation from front line employees.
Very professional, friendly staff and treated with respect.
Home Care / Special Care Aide (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK30 August 2014
enjoyed working here. gained a lot of experience staff and residents very friendly.