Motorcoach Operator / Driver
Prairie Bus Lines is the transportation service provider of choice in Central Alberta. We proudly serve the growing transportation needs in the City of Red Deer and surrounding communities in Central Alberta. Prairie Bus Lines is dedicated to safe, reliable and courteous transportation services. Prairie Bus Lines is the founding member and a proud company of the Pacific Western Group of Companies, the largest privately owned transportation group in Canada.
At Prairie Bus Lines we are looking to expand our family. Every day our drivers transport safely each passenger to their destinations. Greeting our passengers with a smile and being the ambassadors of our Core Values is part of what makes our drivers stand out as some of the very best in Canada.
We are currently seeking experienced Motorcoach Operators. To be considered a candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 25 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class 1 or 2 License with Air Brake Endorsement
- 5 years’ experience driving a Motorcoach
- Provide a current 5 year Driver’s Abstract
- Provide non-family, professional references
- Pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
- Provide consent to run a BackCheck™
- Pass a Pre-Employment Road Test
Essential Skills Include:
- Oral communication
- Written Communication
- Working well with others. Teamwork
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Knowledge and Reporting of Hours of Service
- Computer use
- Friendly, service-oriented personality
Location of Work:
Based out of our of Red Deer (AB) office, for charters in and out of province.
Terms of Employment:
Part-Time - Casual positions available. Additional casual work may be offered through our School Transportation Division.