Business / Information Technology Support Position
Our firm has a cloud-based application to provide remote monitoring of equipment, facilitate field and office services and ERP aspects of business.
The full-time position if for our location in West Toronto (Rexdale, Ontario)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support on various parts of the software platform
- Keeping track of and verifying day to day operation of the platform
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Greet persons entering the organization
- Verify data and ensure all pickups are completed within commitment time.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-2 years experience in reception or customer service related position
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
We are looking for a team player with initiative.
Please email your resume with a cover letter describing why you think you are suited for this position, including your remuneration expectation to:
Thank you for considering our employment opportunity.
Given the nature of this position, we will not be responding to all enquiries.