Business / Information Technology Support Position
Our firm has a cloud-based application to provide remote monitoring of equipment, facilitate field and office services and ERP aspects of business.
The full-time position if for our location in West Toronto (Rexdale, Ontario)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support on various parts of the software platform
- Keeping track of and verifying day to day operation of the platform
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Greet persons entering the organization
- Verify data and ensure all pickups are completed within commitment time.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1-2 years experience in reception or customer service related position
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
We are looking for a team player with initiative.
Please email your resume with a cover letter describing why you think you are suited for this position, including your remuneration expectation to:
Thank you for considering our employment opportunity.
Given the nature of this position, we will not be responding to all enquiries.
PragmaTech Ltd is the developer of the advanced Pandora Intelligent Networks™ web-based platform designed to support service,...