PPG Industries Employee Review

View all PPG Industries reviews

Very stable-good benefits
Commercial Territory Manager-Nor-Cal (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA1 November 2012
PPG is a good solid company with good benefits and vacation compensation. It is a combination of old school good old boy network mixed with forward thinking aquisitions and market positioning. People usually stay with the company for a long time.
Pros
good compensation, good benefits, good people
Cons
sometimes a little bit of a good old boys network

Other PPG Industries Employee Reviews

Its a great place. Everybody knows their role when orders are recieved. Customer satisfaction is great.
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Massade industrial estate Gros Islet St.Lucia20 July 2017
Its eaay to get along and learn what is being done once you're focused and willing to work. The team taught me how to read the mixing labels. I soon began mixing paints on my own
Pros
Friendly, willing to teach about the products sold, offer educational handouts, a data base of each customer is kept
Cons
Sometimes because of the demands shorter time must be taken for breaks
Great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON9 May 2017
I worked with glass, putting primer on and sending down line. I also did inspecting, making sure glass wasn't chipped and primer was in all the right spots. The people I worked with made the job better. It was an inviting workplace.
Pros
The people
Cons
Company closed down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.