PPG Industries Employee Review

View all PPG Industries reviews

Company tried it's best to insure happiness on the job.
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  885 Avonhead Rd. Mississaug, Ontario.29 October 2013
Assign work to pickers. Print copies of shipping documents. Interact on telephone with customer service personal. Interact with shipping companies and organize shipments. Interact with management. Receive documents before allowing unloading of materials by warehouse personal. Deal with problems and solve them. I enjoyed the interaction and leadership roles. Brain storming with management about improvements in regards to shipments, safety, productivity, etc.
Pros
Access to intranet service within PPG over other personal.
Cons
Limited to access regarding the internet.

Other PPG Industries Employee Reviews

Its a great place. Everybody knows their role when orders are recieved. Customer satisfaction is great.
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Massade industrial estate Gros Islet St.Lucia20 July 2017
Its eaay to get along and learn what is being done once you're focused and willing to work. The team taught me how to read the mixing labels. I soon began mixing paints on my own
Pros
Friendly, willing to teach about the products sold, offer educational handouts, a data base of each customer is kept
Cons
Sometimes because of the demands shorter time must be taken for breaks
Great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON9 May 2017
I worked with glass, putting primer on and sending down line. I also did inspecting, making sure glass wasn't chipped and primer was in all the right spots. The people I worked with made the job better. It was an inviting workplace.
Pros
The people
Cons
Company closed down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.