PPG Industries Employee Review

View all PPG Industries reviews

Interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, Illinois28 October 2013
A typical day is anything but typical. From day to day you are always working on something different. You are always on your toes and always busy. But when you need assistance someone is always around to help. We have a good team who is willing to help out any one of us. I would say the hardest part of the job is keeping it all together, on the right track to meet that goal at the end of the day.
Pros
Fosters team work

Other PPG Industries Employee Reviews

Its a great place. Everybody knows their role when orders are recieved. Customer satisfaction is great.
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Massade industrial estate Gros Islet St.Lucia20 July 2017
Its eaay to get along and learn what is being done once you're focused and willing to work. The team taught me how to read the mixing labels. I soon began mixing paints on my own
Pros
Friendly, willing to teach about the products sold, offer educational handouts, a data base of each customer is kept
Cons
Sometimes because of the demands shorter time must be taken for breaks
Great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON9 May 2017
I worked with glass, putting primer on and sending down line. I also did inspecting, making sure glass wasn't chipped and primer was in all the right spots. The people I worked with made the job better. It was an inviting workplace.
Pros
The people
Cons
Company closed down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.