PPG Industries Employee Review

View all PPG Industries reviews

Sales Lead
Porter Paints (Former Employee) –  Greenville sc29 October 2013
I enjoyed this job because of the interaction with customers. I enjoy selling!! The best part of this job was actually going to the customers job site and helping them determine what steps they needed to take to get the job done in a sufficient manor for both the painter and their client.

Other PPG Industries Employee Reviews

Its a great place. Everybody knows their role when orders are recieved. Customer satisfaction is great.
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Massade industrial estate Gros Islet St.Lucia20 July 2017
Its eaay to get along and learn what is being done once you're focused and willing to work. The team taught me how to read the mixing labels. I soon began mixing paints on my own
Pros
Friendly, willing to teach about the products sold, offer educational handouts, a data base of each customer is kept
Cons
Sometimes because of the demands shorter time must be taken for breaks
Great people
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON9 May 2017
I worked with glass, putting primer on and sending down line. I also did inspecting, making sure glass wasn't chipped and primer was in all the right spots. The people I worked with made the job better. It was an inviting workplace.
Pros
The people
Cons
Company closed down

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPG Industries. Our community is ready to answer.