PPD (Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.)

PPD (Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.) Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great working ex
Clinical Site Manager (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great learning
Cons: work pressure
it was great working experience in PPD. It was a great learning experience. spend almost 3.5 years in company and it was great. Training are to good
Good place to work but pay is below average
Pharmaceutical Product Development (Current Employee), Middleton, WIAugust 20, 2014
Pros: flexibility, paid time off, learning/experience opportunities, friendly
Cons: low wages
The work environment is friendly and professional. The work/life balance was poor in the last few years (2010-2013) but is improving. The hours are super flexible and the vacation time is very good. The benefits are probably average, but the wages are below average.
Good place to start a career in Clinical trials
Clinical Data Associate II (Current Employee), Smolensk, RussiaAugust 18, 2014
To start working at one of the "titans" of clinical industry is a chance to get great experience for further career development. Due to various department, people and cultures gets a good communication practice.
Good place to start a career in Clinical trials
Clinical Data Associate II (Current Employee), Smolensk, RussiaAugust 18, 2014
Medical Data Entry, dealing with highly confidential documents
Data Processing Technician (Former Employee), Scotland, UKAugust 18, 2014
Performed tracking, scanning, indexing and data entry following study specific guidelines.
Quality control activities and assists in the archiving of study documentation
Supports the training team and management

Above listed was daily tasks carried out by myself. Whilst it was a small delegated task list, it required confidentiality and concentration – more... of a high volume of documents that required entry from paper form copy into the company database. Whilst it was a high pressure job I enjoyed it as I prided myself on the numbers I turned out daily with the highest quality. – less
Good money and meaningful work
Pharmaceutical Product Development, Phase I (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 3, 2014
Fresh out of college, I've found this place pretty nice overall. The work if important, as it effects the outcome of clinical studies conducted by pharma companies worldwide. Consequently, the pay isn't bad either. For most entry level positions, it can be very monotonous, and in shipping there is a slight atmosphere of aggression, but it's worth it.
after 10 years my department was sent off-shore
Senior Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 29, 2014
I loved working on new medications and devices. I worked long days but enjoyed what did and received wonderful reviews
average to work
Principal CRA (Contract) (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 8, 2014
good training
not very good supervisors
work not appreciated
Comfortable professional atmosphere.
Support Services Technician (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 11, 2014
My view of working at PPD is that there's a lot of collaberating and team work in the department that I was in. Everyone communicated well with one another in order to complete the daily tasks. In addition I noticed that they kept their staff trained properly. The department I was in we very well organized in who doing what with the amount of work that – more... was present every morning. They have a cafe whice was great, I really didn't have to run out for lunch much. The parking was great as well, plenty of room for employees to park. The pay just wasn't that great. – less
Innovative Technology Limited Funding
Business Systems Analyst II (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCJune 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits, management with open door policy and flexible work location
Cons: limited budgets for projects and lack of internal promotions
While the innovation culture thrives the funding to follow through with ideas has become rather limited. I prefer a work environment where skills are leveraged and employees are challenged. I believe culture that is open new ideas strengthens the employees and the company.
Great co-workers
Sr. Document Tech (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 10, 2014
Good people to work with and a good environment. You can get your work done in a timely manner.
great opportunity
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCJune 4, 2014
Pros: flexiblity to work from home, parking garage, fitness center, supporting different departments
Cons: temporary assignment and no benefits
I have been in this position for 6-months and have had the opportunity to support 3 very different executves, as well as working with other executive assistants and meeting several amazing and talented individuals.

Being in the small town of Wilmington and able to work within the CRO environment has given me a totally new window to the world. This – more... is completely outside of my previous work experience that revolved around supporting DOD contractors.

All my time here as been a great learning experience and I'm thankful for the opportunity. – less
Decent
Commercial Coordinator- Contracts & Proposals (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCMay 23, 2014
A lovely place to eat, but the kitchen is rather demanding. All the managers are career restaurateurs.
Not a long term job
Associate Scientist (Current Employee), Wayne, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: nice people, fun events, good location
Cons: not a lot of opportunities for advancement
Not a lot of opportunities for advancement or career growth.
Productive and a good atmosphere to work
Publishing Specialist (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 12, 2014
I'm able to keep busy in this environment, but everyday is a new challenge. I've been able to expand my document publishing skillset.
PPD was a learning and fun experience.
Records Management Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 4, 2014
Pros: spring fling, christmas parties and ice cream socials
Cons: when work would sommetimes get backed-up.
Enjoyed every moment of the ten years working at PPD.
Relationships with co-workers was like family.
We learned to work as a team. If work backed-up, we worked together to ensure the task was completed in a timely fashion, in doing so everyone was very pleased.
High pace and productive call center
Sr. Business Support Analyst (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 2, 2014
Pros: work life balance and friendly working environment
Cons: compensation
Evaluations and problem investigation. Work closely with colleagues to try and identify data related problems and solve them. Conduct research and collect data which will help in continual product development that will meet client needs. Ensuring high quality data is collected and integrity of the data. Processing of data and coming up with reports – more... on various projects. Analysis of information using various statistical methods, trying to see patterns in data. Conceptualization of data and sharing this knowledge through effective presentation of the data output with the rest of your team. Developing and preparing information products to be used by the organization. Database design, security, data storage and management. Upgrading of database systems to meet the needs in the market. Ensuring smooth and proper running of database. Assisting in the marketing of products and working in close liaison with the marketing department – less
Don.t work there unless your homeless
Senior Scientist (Former Employee), Middleton, WIMay 2, 2014
Cons: long hours and no appreciation
Mmanagement has no science background and clueless. They expect you to work long hours and holidays
A good place to work.
Manager, Corporate Communications (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCApril 25, 2014
Great company focued on growth and service. Good people on multiple teams.
Creative and stimulating atmosphere
Site Intelligence and Activation Associate (Former Employee), Kyiv, UkraineApril 16, 2014
This company gives you a lot of opportunities to get ahead in your career and at the same time you can enjoy very friendly and creative

1 2 3 4