Are you looking for steady work this winter? Are you interested in a work environment that fosters teamwork? Would you like to work for an employer that provides comprehensive benefits?
This is an entry-level labour position based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking team player with great attention to detail. You will also possess:
· Class 5 drivers license (without GDL, and the ability to obtain a Class 1), Class 1 or Class 3 drivers license - preferred
· Commitment to upholding a safe working environment and our safety culture.
· Ability to positively contribute and work in a team-oriented environment.
Key job requirements include:
· Assisting with the rig-up, operation, and rig-out of snubbing units
· Assisting in snubbing operations to install/remove pipe and downhole tools
· Maintaining equipment to company standards
· Preparing, loading, and securing required equipment
Lot 40, 713068 Range Road 65
County of Grande Prairie No. 1, Alberta, Canada, T8W 5E7
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only individuals selected for interview will be contacted