Are you looking for an employer that values ingenuity? Are you interested in an environment that fosters teamwork? Would you like to work for an employer that provides comprehensive benefits including opportunities to further your education?
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking team player with great attention to detail. You will also possess:
- Class 5 drivers license (must have), Class 1 or Class 3 drivers license - preferred
- Commitment to upholding a safe working environment and our safety culture.
- Ability to positively contribute and work in a team-oriented environment.
Key job requirements include:
- Assisting with the rig-up, operation, and rig-out of snubbing units
- Assisting in snubbing operations to install/remove pipe and downhole tools
- Maintaining equipment to company standards
- Preparing, loading, and securing required equipment
Lot 40, 713068 Range Road 65
County of Grande Prairie No. 1, Alberta, Canada, T8W 5W7
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only individuals selected for interview will be contacted.