Powerline Plus Ltd. established in 1990 is a privately owned utility contractor with a proud history. We focus on three main operations, Electrical, Civil Construction and Engineering & Design. Powerline Plus Ltd. provides quality solutions to public utilities, municipalities and developers, as well as to industrial, national and international manufacturing companies across the GTA.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Scarborough, Toronto, ON
The Receptionist at Powerline Plus Ltd.’s day to day operations include greeting clients arriving for business needs, directing visitors to appropriate person or service, answering and forwarding telephone calls, taking messages, scheduling appointments and performing other clerical duties. The receptionist participates actively and maintains ongoing relations with customers, supervisors and management.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of secondary school
- Experience in secretarial/clerk work
- Completion of a one or two year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or business-related program considered an asset
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional and customer-focused attitude
- Greet people coming into office and direct them to the appropriate contacts or services, provide general information in person and by phone (performed daily – ongoing throughout the day)
- Perform clerical duties and maintain front desk security
- Book meetings via outlook calendars – keeping the main boardrooms neat and tidy for meetings scheduled
- Address customer complaints and directing customer to specific department leads (performed daily – ongoing throughout the day)
- Log customer complaints via the customer complaints log (performed daily – ongoing throughout the day)
- Address individuals looking for job positions to fill out an application form or direct to HR (performed daily – ongoing throughout the day)
- Assist in Administrative tasks and data entry for other departments when needed (performed daily – ongoing throughout the day)
ROLES – INTERNAL RESPONSIBILITY SYSTEM
- Data Entering
- Answering Phones
- Transferring Calls
- Taking Messages
- Opening Mail-Distributing
- Identification of client needs
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Work conjunctively with supervisors and managers
- Customer relations
- Problem Solving
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Adherence to Legal Policies and Procedure
We sincerely appreciate all responses and thank you in advance for applying. Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Powerline Plus is a privately owned infrastructure company with a proud history. Established in 1990, we have grown in both size and...