Powerhouse Retail Services is currently looking for a retail clothing merchandiser in Regina. As a merchandiser you will service vendors who represent product such as Levis, Tommy Hilfiger and Hugo Boss in Hudson’s Bay, Sears and Walmart.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- Professional clothing apparel merchandisers
- Fashion students
- Those who have retail clothing experience and enjoy having a flexible schedule.
By joining the Powerhouse team, you will have the opportunity to utilize your merchandising experience, express your passion for fashion and work with top fashion brands. This role is a self employment opportunity which involves completing merchandising calls and projects with various deadlines throughout the month.
- Follow plan-o-gram
- Replenish merchandise
- Install signage
- Other basic merchandising services
- On average 25-30 hours per month
- Weekdays only
- All scheduled hours are to be completed any time between 9am – 5pm
- 1+ years experience working within retail clothing
- Previous freelance experience (preferred)
- Able to read and implement plan-o-grams & replenish stock
- Proven ability to improvise
- Able to meet deadlines
- Experienced working with little supervision
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs
- Attention to detail and time management and skills
Please apply on-line or fax resumes to 1-866-847-0068.
Powerhouse Retail Services Inc. was founded in 1995 on a dynamic replenishment system and a humble ‘can do’ workforce of 4...