Merchandiser - Fashion Apparel , Regina Territory
Powerhouse Retail Services – Regina, SK
Freelance Merchandiser - Fashion Apparel, Contract
Powerhouse Retail Services is a professional, well respected leading fashion apparel merchandising company representing many of Canada’s top fashion apparel vendors represented in the Hudson's Bay, Sears and Walmart stores nationwide. Our customers include many exciting brands such as Levi Strauss, Tommy Hilfiger, Izod, Hugo Boss and many more.
We are currently recruiting for an independent contractor to fill the role of 'Merchandising Representative' in our Regina, SK territory.
This is a permanent part time contract and would suit an individual looking to supplement existing income or someone who simply enjoys merchandising and is looking to pick up some casual work.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete merchandising service calls in assigned store or territory as assigned
- Set product to and maintain Plan-o-grams, participate in special events and store openings, install signage and various other merchandising servicing as required by our vendors
- Schedule weekly/monthly itinerary to manage timelines and meet deadlines for all assigned work
- Complete reports, take pictures, and enter information through the Powerhouse website in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1-2 years visual merchandising experience, preferably in fashion apparel
- Must be solution focused, self motivated, reliable and work well independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting and organizational ability
- Reliable vehicle/transportation, computer, internet and digital camera
To apply for this position:
Please apply on line with your resume which includes your current address for proper assessment.