Powered by Search is a leading provider of Search Engine Optimization, Local Search, Paid Search and other Internet Marketing services. Our clients range from SMB’s and SME’s to large corporations seeking consultancy in internet marketing, e-commerce, and increasing visibility through search engines.
We have been featured in the Globe and Mail, CTV News, Financial Post, ITBusiness.ca, Search Marketing Expo, Search Engine Strategies, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Land, WebProNews, SEOBook, Media Post, and the University of Toronto.
Selected amongst the top local search companies in Canada by TopSEOs, the Powered by Search team is well-respected for their experience and contributions to the Internet Marketing industry. Our team actively writes about SEO and Local Search and is also a recommended local search consultant on GetListed.org. We are only 1 of 2 Canadian companies to have contributed to the definitive source of Local Search information at the 2009 and 2010 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey.
For more information about Powered by Search, please visit www.poweredbysearch.com.
What we’re looking for:
Our rapid growth has created a need for dedicated sales representatives to fuel growth in Enterprise and Small Business channels. We are currently looking for sales professionals to join our Toronto office, who are self-starters, highly disciplined, and tactful yet aggressive closers. If you have a passion for selling with a high level of integrity, and an interest in one of the fastest growing marketing channels today, this may be the opportunity for you.
Powered by Search offers a fast paced, young and exciting environment which combines lean startup philosophies along with solid fundamentals exhibited in an established agency. Our clients include top brands in North America ranging from RE/MAX, Delta Hotels, itravel2000, Choice Hotels, and GM, as well as local small and medium sized businesses in verticals including Law, Hotels & Hospitality, Real Estate, Medical, Education, Startups, and Contractor & Commercial Services.
Summary of role:
- Responsible to: Senior Management.
- External relationships: Clients, Powered by Search Partners, Vendors.
- Internal relationships: Senior Management, Account Management & SEO/PPC Production Team.
i. Base + Commission structure.
ii Closing commissions including recurring payouts and bonuses upon achieving sales quotas.
iii. Top performers can reach 85-100k per year.
- 2+ Years of Sales or Account Management experience (required). We are looking for aggressive sales individuals who can prospect, pitch, and close. Experience in SEO/SEM, Yellow Pages, Digital Ad Sales is an asset.
- Succinct ability to explain the value proposition of Search Marketing and Internet Advertising.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of lead generation and sales activity.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills that involve intelligent categorization of leads, and the use of a CRM system.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy with a high level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. - Knowledge of SaaS tools is an asset.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changing internet marketing landscape.
- High integrity sales philosophy, with a focus on educating, evangelizing, and empowering the customer which is crucial to this role.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals and quotas.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and strategically target leads based on industry, competition, and need for search marketing.
- Pitching new business, including introductions, setting up appointments, presenting evaluations and recommendations, and closing on qualified prospects.
- Proposal creation, client retainer negotiation, and preparation of client contracts. (Templates and training regarding pricing will be provided).
- Updating all leads, opportunities, prospects and closed deals in our CRM system.
- Represent Powered by Search at conferences, industry events, and chamber of commerce meetings.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on all of Powered by Search’s integrated marketing offerings including SEO, SEM, Local Search, Online Reputation Management, and Social Media Marketing.
- Conducting web demonstrations, phone meetings, and on-site client presentations.
- Always deliver on what your promise. Client service and integrity selling is paramount at Powered by Search.
Powered by Search will provide training, marketing materials and site evaluation tools and recommendations to help you sell better.
10 more reasons to work at Powered by Search:
- Great people - We are ambitious, driven, focused, and team based.
- Unique startup culture - Our passion for internet marketing and our employees is only exceeded by our mission to help our clients succeed.
- Casual dress code - Be comfortable so you can do your best for your clients and your team.
- Powered by Search library - Request an Internet Marketing book and we’ll buy it.
- Dual-Screen LCD Monitors (minimum 22″) for everyone.
- We only hire great people, or we don’t hire at all.
- Heavy investment in R&D and tools - We always have budget for tools and technology that places us at the cutting edge of search and social marketing.
- Nerf guns, Foosball table, and office pranks - We make it a fun place to work.
- Personalize your workspace any way you want.
- We focus on results, not effort or time invested.
Working at Powered by Search is different. We’re a start-up with the experience of an established full service agency, with a heavy focus on employing the most cutting edge online marketing strategies and techniques. Imagine being able to work hard and play hard while growing and learning with an amazing team.
You’ll know if you are a good fit for this role if you are highly motivated, extremely out-going, honest, and creative in your approach to selling, marketing, and problem solving.
Please apply via our website: http://www.poweredbysearch.com/jobs/internet-marketing-sales-representative/
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but only those with qualifications consistent with the job requirements will be contacted.