Upland is the largest provider of cloud-based enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 800 enterprise clients with 250,000 active users in 50 plus countries.
Upland is looking a smart, talented, creative and driven individual to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working for the Tenrox product.
Tenrox is the only workflow-driven, cloud project management solution designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide trust Tenrox to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA), Project Workforce Management (PWM), and time and expense tracking. For more information, visit www.tenrox.com
- Develop feature-rich User Interfaces using the latest in UI technologies.
- Participate in User Interface design sessions to make suggestions and advise development teams on page design, site flow, usability, technology frameworks and user experience.
- Work with the Software Architect and Lead to develop Proof of Concepts that implement the latest in UI technology frameworks involving HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Help drive technological innovation of the product by leveraging ground-breaking UI technologies.
- Develop and enforce UI development standards and frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience with Web Mobile UI design for iOS, Android and Windows.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Responsive Design.
- Knowledge of design principles such as typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition.
- Basic experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Agile development experience is an asset
- Some graphic design ability is an asset
- ASP.NET MVC is an asset
- Participate in high potential and fast paced markets with rapidly changing technologies
- Improve skills and domain knowledge, including consulting, project management, technical presentation, requirement analysis, and system/network engineering
- Competitive salary and attractive bonuses for those who deliver outstanding results
- Potential for carrier growth into project management and consulting
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunity.
For more information, please visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.
Indeed - 14 months ago
PowerSteering Software, Inc. has dramatically improved the way businesses drive, manage, and track critical corporate innovation and growth...