Upland is the largest provider of cloud-based enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 800 enterprise clients with 250,000 active users in 50 plus countries.
Upland is looking a smart, talented, creative and driven individual to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working for the Tenrox product.
Tenrox is the only workflow-driven, cloud project management solution designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide trust Tenrox to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA), Project Workforce Management (PWM), and time and expense tracking. For more information, visit www.tenrox.com.
- Select and implement technology solutions that will lead to product innovation, scalability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Define standards, estimate level of effort, develop Proof of Concepts, architectural frameworks and guide technical teams.
- Analyze, design and develop innovative software applications using the latest in Microsoft .NET technologies and frameworks for Web and Mobile platforms.
- Mentor other developers and ensure that best practices are being followed.
- Work in Agile environment with a cross-functional team of developers, QA, BA and other key stakeholders to enhance system functionality, reliability, performance and scalability.
- 10+ years of software development experience in MS ASP.NET.
- 2+ years of leading developers and performing code reviews.
- 3+ years of defining and implementing Application Architecture.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Proven ability to mentor developers, to set up and to enforce coding guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Enterprise Level architectural concepts and frameworks.
- Mastery of engineering best practices such as code refactoring, implementing design patterns, unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent formal training. Candidates without such academic background but with adequate work experience will be considered.
- Solid experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Agile methodologies and best practices such as SCRUM, TDD, Extreme Programming, Continuous Integration.
- Experience with tools such as Resharper, FXCop, StyleCop, …
- Some Mobile and Responsive Design Web Applications experience.
- Participate in high potential and fast paced markets with rapidly changing technologies
- Improve skills and domain knowledge, including consulting, project management, technical presentation, requirement analysis, and system/network engineering
- Competitive salary and attractive bonuses for those who deliver outstanding results
- Potential for carrier growth into project management and consulting
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunity.
For more information, please visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.
Indeed - 13 months ago
PowerSteering Software, Inc. has dramatically improved the way businesses drive, manage, and track critical corporate innovation and growth...