Upland is the largest provider of cloud-based enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 800 enterprise clients with 250,000 active users in 50 plus countries
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
Upland Software has an immediate opening for a bright Marketing Specialist to support an expanding team, with a focus on program and campaign execution. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is based in Laval, Quebec.
- Manage tradeshow logistics to ensure successful participation, including on-site branding, lead capture, and attendee coordination. Act as direct liaison with vendor event management.
- Handle the execution of marketing webcasts, including the attendee registration process and the administration of GoToWebinar.
- Assist with the creation of content such as press releases, case studies, emails, white papers, sales tools, and collateral
- Execute email campaigns and track email effectiveness.
- Help track the cost and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Process, import and distribute leads to telemarketing and sales
- Work with product management to create and coordinate product launch communications
- Assist with media relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or other relevant area of study
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing operations or lead generation role
- B2B enterprise software marketing experience highly desirable
- Must be an energetic self-started and eager to learn
- General understanding of social media and inbound marketing
- Fully bilingual, with excellent command of the English language ( spoken & written)
- Following computer skills a plus: SalesForce.com or similar CRM application; Marketo or comparable marketing automation system; GoToMeeting; Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with HTML
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunity.
For more information, please visit: http://www.uplandsoftware.com/
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs
Indeed - 18 months ago
PowerSteering Software, Inc. has dramatically improved the way businesses drive, manage, and track critical corporate innovation and growth...