Tenrox is the leading cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution for managing billable projects from pipeline management, to execution, to billing, to close. Tenrox is the only workflow-driven project management solution that automates project requests and approvals, resource scheduling and management, time and expense tracking, and project billing and invoicing. Tenrox also includes configurable cost and billing rules with full support for your time and material, fixed bid, recurring, and milestone-based projects.
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
- The opportunity to work with a highly dynamic and creative team
- Be part of a successful and growing company
- Work in some of the fastest growing sectors of software industry, Project Portfolio Management, Project Governance, and Professional Services Automation
- The perfect environment for substantial result based reward, benefits and personal growth
As a Tenrox Implementation Consultant you be part of a project team assigned todifferent mandates ( new/existing/ upgrades) Focusing on requirements gathering, configuration, testing and rollout support of the Tenrox PSA solution. Your primary responsibility would be to understand the client business requirements and marry that to the product functionality by utilizing your experience and industry best practices. There will also be some project management responsibilities for smaller clients.
- Gathering and analyzing client requirements including required documentation
- Configure and demonstrate product as per client requirements and industry best practice
- Tenrox utilizes both onsite and online delivery models
- Perform gap analysis between Tenrox functionality and client's requirements
- Identify and recommend product enhancements, enhancements or work-arounds to meet client requirements
- Train client users on product and business processes
- Travel up to 50% is required
- Participate in internal initiatives to ensure team development
- 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise applications, such financial packages, CRM and ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent
- Experience with core business processes such as Accounting, Billing, Payroll, CRM
- Fully bilingual
- Experience with reporting tools a plus: MS Reporting Services, Crystal, FRx, Report Writer
- Experience with accounting packages (Great Plains, AccPac, QuickBooks, etc.) and CRM packages (Salesforce.com, MS CRM, etc.) is an asset
- Experience with integration tools and 3rd party integration applications (AccPac, GP Dynamics, PeopleSoft, MS CRM, Salesforce.com) is an asset
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage individual budget and scope of work
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
We offer an aggressive compensation package, commensurate with candidate's knowledge and results, including base salary, bonuses and an attractive benefits program.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter (quote the position title in the subject line) in confidence to:
For more information, please visit www.tenrox.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.
Indeed - 15 months ago