- Answer phone and email inquiries when required
- Answer multi-lined phone system efficiently and quickly with clear professionalism
- Upload listings, make bookings, contact vendors with appointment requests and confirm with agents.
- Provide customer service to walk-in's at the front desk.
- Perform small administrative tasks as required/requested by agents and broker.
- Ensure that the office is kept clean and tidy.
- Small inventory management
- Database maintenance for the Head administrator when required
- Create various marketing ads for Agents within the office upon request
- Update In-house Agent database
- You must have exceptional organizational and customer service skills
- At least average computer skills required including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You must be self motivated, highly professional and energetic
- You are someone who enjoys taking initiative to ensure the job is done well, correctly, and completed prior to leaving.
- Exceptional phone manners
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in real estate is a must
- Reliable and responsible
Indeed - 22 months ago
Power Properties Ltd is a professional real estate company providing property management and real estate sales services for property owners,...