Company Information: Power Plant Supply Company is a small company in Toronto with additional offices in Halifax and Edmonton. We supply water and wastewater products to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by preparing product quotations
- Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems
- Maintain office services by organizing warehouse operations and procedures
- Shipping and Receiving duties
- Responsible for inventory control
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Willing to visit customers and suppliers in a sales capacity
Education: College diploma in related field
Experience: The ideal candidate will have a mechanical inclination. Previous sales and/or customer service experience is an asset.
Skills: Proven ability to work independently and as a team member; strong communication skills to confidently explain product information and converse with customers and suppliers; organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products; demonstrates sound judgment and tact; highly motivated and self-directed; excellent problem solving skills; contemporary computer skills; able to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs in weight
Salary: Starting salary is $15.00 per hour. There is the opportunity for profit sharing amongst employees.
Hours of Work: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Successful candidates will have the ability to: work cooperatively in a small office environment; be flexible; multi-task; problem solve; and communicate efficiently with customers and suppliers
Power Plant Supply Company is a small company in Toronto with additional offices in Halifax and Edmonton. We supply water and wastewater...