Power Personnel

Power Personnel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Surgery Scheduler
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: assisting in the surgerys
Cons: less hours
I really like this opportunity !

Palo Altos Surgery Center working with Dr.s at Stanford who liked to schedule there surgery's at the Surgery Center.

I really enjoyed meeting with different Physicians. I was able to assist in some of the surgery's. I scheduled so many surgery's and assisted with the patient's.

It was a experience you can't forget. – more... Face lifts, Man to woman changes and don't forget the major surgery was interesting to watch. Working with the staff at Stanford was great and scheduling so many different types of surgery's.

Fun and exciting.

I really loved this experience. – less
Great company to work for
ER Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 25, 2014
Power Personnel provides great service to its nurses while they are on assignment. I had all my issues handled promptly by one of the office staff and my recruiter was awesome! I would recommend this staffing company to all of my friends.
Productive and fun work place with great opportunitys.
Contract Navigator/ Greeter for Guest Services (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: working for standford medical hospital and clinics.
On a typical day my job duties consisted of greeting patients and visitors. Providided directions to appointments locations or hospital campus locations. Not a very difficult job has a lot of patient contact and interaction its a nice break from the desk job.