Supervisor-In-Training (2 Positions)
Power Lead Generation is looking to provide you with the resources, competence and motivation to succeed. Should you be chosen to join our close-knit team you will find a nurturing atmosphere in which focused individuals are working together to find new and exciting ways to generate sales leads in today’s competitive marketplace.
At Power Lead Generation we are neither Telemarketers, nor Sales Agents.
Since 1990, we have worked with Fortune 500 companies to provide their sales and marketing teams with potential prospects while tracking purchasing behavior.
We are currently expanding, and looking to hire 2 Supervisors-in-Training.
The chosen candidates will undergo training to learn the intricacies of our business and gain the familiarity of the clients we represent, from the ground up. This involves starting with the team as Business Development Agents performing interactive outbound B2B calls with warm prospects. During this initial period, there will also be training in various supervisory tasks which include database management, quality control, forecasting, communications and product knowledge.
The 2 Supervisors-in-Training will transition into full supervisory roles, with potential to oversee day-to-day operations and/or database management, upon successful completion of the training program and a senior management review.
- Generating qualified leads through outbound calls
- Developing company profiles
- Tracking the purchasing behavior of prospects
- Forecasting and scheduling
- Database Management: list management, database analysis, database maintenance, reporting, etc.
- Quality Control: lead qualification, data entry audits, daily/weekly qualified lead reports, staff training, product knowledge, etc.
- Communication: written and verbal
- Motivated self-starter
- Outgoing personality with ability to command respect
- Experience in an outbound B2B development environment
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Aptitude for learning and adapting new skill sets
- Critical thinker who can spot areas for improvement, and take the initiative to implement change.
- Professional demeanor
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter via the link provided.
Due to the number of applications, only those candidates short-listed for interviews will be called.
No Agencies, please.
Indeed - 24 months ago