Busy metal manufacturing shop near Proton Station looking for someone hard working and able to understand and execute high level instructions. Experience may be an asset but you must be able to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to evolving schedules.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Use SolidWorks software to create 3D sheet metal models
- Understand technical drawings and take measurements from existing parts
- Invent creative solutions to unique design challenges
- Interact with existing and potential customers via email and telephone
- Generate quotes with the assistance of in-house software
- Enter order details
This is an on-site position. Candidates within 30 minutes drive to Proton Station will be given first consideration.