Popeyes is currently searching for exceptional Managers who can lead their team to consistently deliver CAJUN hospitality.
Shift managers, Assistant managers and General Managers must be enthusiastically passionate about delivering outstanding service while sincerely caring about the team they oversee. Our business and our Guests are both very diverse which creates an exciting atmosphere. He or she must be very detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize. A Shift Manager/Supervisor will oversee a team of Associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied. Assistant Managers and GM would oversee the entire operation including P/L, schedules and guest feedback.
Below is a partial list of duties that one could expect to perform on a typical shift:
- Make sure every Guest is greeted with a smile
- Make sure every Guest is thanked for their business and invited to return
- Provide production direction to crew in a clear and concise way
- Set an example for crew by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude with crew while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work with crew to act on Guest feedback and resolve Guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Direct crew to take pride in the details of delivering the CAJUN Guest service
- Set challenging goals for self and crew during shift and ensure accountability
- Directs crew members to do what it takes to maintain restaurant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
- Complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
- Helps to remove performance barriers and provide resources for crew and restaurant to perform well
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands. Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 25 pounds. Occasionally required to lift and / or move items up to 65 pounds.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of this exciting and festive environment, then send us your resume and availability