Popeye's Restaurants Employee Reviews

Really fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
Popeyes is a really fun place to work at. Multi-cultural environment makes you comfortable to work and the management has created a platform where everyone can collaborate to solve any kind of issues they have.
Volunteering
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2017
Not the best place you would want to work at for part time job. Depending on location of the job it wasn't that easy as expected, wouldn't reccommand that place as a job
sides
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 March 2017
i did the side dishes and some other positions and the manager was great loved the co workers and it wasn't too hard of a job for me as i have mostly worked in kitchens
Pros
discounts money
Cons
first 3-4 weeks waited for pay
working in efficient manner
Cook (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 March 2017
My experience is interesting and amazing at Popeyes. I like to work there at evening shift. I have learned many things from my work like time management by preparing food according to given time.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
More physical work
great place to work
Sides (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 March 2017
Best job i have had because they were patient with my medical issues i had at the time the gm omar was really impressed with how I was working and offered a promotion within the first week or so
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
n/a
No Benefits
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 March 2017
It is fun working there but no benefits and very long hours , and no more opportunity to grow, i really want to work in a company where i have opportunity to grow with in.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
No benifits
Nice to work with associates
Kitchen Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 March 2017
Very helpful staff member. Enjoing part is to work under teaching friendly environment. Must have a good sense of hearing and performing physical work in cooking. Time management at fryer is must. Crew member need yo be innovative.
Pros
Free soft drinks
Cons
Too much work for kitchen crew
Freedom for work according to employee easiness.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON8 March 2017
Good co-workers and productive working skill training, good support from top level management, training at every stations, lack of customer service and employee satisfaction in payment..
good for started
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  269 queen street28 February 2017
good for starters, learn new things, learn about cooking and about customer skills. Gained a lot of experience about people management. also learnt about various recipes
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 February 2017
Overall, I enjoyed my experience at popeyes. They have excellent service, management, and keep it very clean. I have gained lots of cleaning/organizational skills from this job.
Fun and Easy workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 February 2017
Its a very easy job, the day goes by quick usually. It teaches you alot of communication skills and helps you develop sales skills.
Pros
easy job
Cons
when its not busy, it gets very busy
Good Experience At all
Cashier Customer Service (Current Employee) –  2030 Ellesmere Rd #1, Scarborough, ON M1H 2V65 February 2017
I have enjoyed working over their and learned many things such as time management, team work and many more. The most enjoyable part of the job when we deal with deliveries and customers.
Pros
Good Experience, Time managment
Cons
Partiality, Clashes in Schedules
great experience, learned al to
Supervisor weekend manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON23 January 2017
was able to advance my position
learned every position. from cashier to cook to management.
was able to learn the business side.
enjoyed working there.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
hot
It was a great experience
Team member (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 January 2017
Being my first ever job, I was excited to see what it was like to have a real job. I have to say, although the work was physically difficult, I always managed to leave happy because of the work environment and the support I got. The work itself was easy to understand after a few days on the job. You need to be highly efficient though, since the lineups can get pretty crazy
Fun and Challenging
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2017
A very challenging jobs everyday. Potential of growth, enhance skills for customer service, product knowledge, and problem solving.
Maintains good customer impression and increase sales target and profitability. Oversee day to day operation by making sure everything is ready before opening and closing.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Standing long period of hours
enoyable
Cashier/ Sandwich maker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON6 January 2017
my first fast food job and it showed me how demanding it can be. Worked under pressure in a very hot environment. helped me with working under pressure
Busy, Productive day.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 December 2016
A typical day consistents of a ton of service/customers, lots of preparation, and focus. I learnt to prioritize, stay organized, and keep busy throughout my shifts. The co-workers are phenomenal and management has its ups and downs. All in all, great company.
a fun place to start with
General Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 December 2016
a typical day is alright.learned nothing significantly new but exposure to higher level management is crucial for advancement. Management is alright, they are overworked.
A great company to work with
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON6 December 2016
Have learnt a lot from this company and people are very good to work with, Team mates, bosses and everyone are amazing. Food Industry is an amazing Industry and everyday you get to learn a lot
Satisfied
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON6 December 2016
Its was a new experience in the field of a restaurant. Learned the atmosphere of a restaurant work place and the rules of this country. The management and the co-workers were so helpful and supportive. Honestly could find a hardest part of job because I love and enjoy the job what I am doing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Popeye's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8