Construction Site Superintendent
We are recruiting for a full-time Site Supervisor to join our team. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Director of Construction and will be responsible for providing daily progress reports on the building activity to the appropriate stakeholders involved. Collaborating with the Construction team, the Site Supervisor is responsible for successfully completing project requirements safely, on schedule and within budget while ensuring the quality of all the work performed is to the highest of standards.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of construction experience in a supervisory role (Site Superintendent) in large commercial projects, preferably in hotels
- Proven knowledge of all the rules & regulations, policies and procedures that apply to General Construction
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills supported with excellent technical aptitude.
- Possess the ability to tackle a task logically, and perseverance to see through all obstacles
- Proven ability to multi-task and perform well in a stressful environment
- Valid Class 5 or equivalent driver’s license
- Documented Health and Safety Training
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Computer proficiency including MS Office
Pomeroy Lodging is the leader in hospitality in Northern Alberta and BC. Pomeroy Lodging was voted one of Canada's Top 50 Employers for 2013 and is a Pinnacle Award winner for best regional hotel company.
Pomeroy Lodging LP offers great benefits to its employees such as Extended Health Care (Full time only), yearly awards for our top performers, team competitions and activities at each property.
We believe that potential lies in each of us. Those who strive for what they want; live the core values and take control of their futures will have our support to attain the career path they choose.
Please forward all inquiries and resumes.
Pomeroy Lodging LP is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for an interview.