Front Office Manager
Pomeroy Lodging – Vegreville, AB
Pomeroy Lodging LP is looking for extraordinary people like you to join our Family!
Pomeroy Lodging is the leader in Hospitality. This dynamic company is seeking for more team members and managers to make our company the best it can be. We have many opportunities in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our hotel brands vary from Pomeroy Hotel, Pomeroy Inn & Suites, Ramada, Holiday Inn Express, Motel 6, Stonebridge Hotels. Pomeroy Lodging LP offers great benefits to its employees such as Extended Health Care (Full time only), yearly awards for our top performers, monthly team lunches and team competitions and games at each property.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Manager at our Vegreville Pomeroy Inn & Suites property.
SCOPE & FOCUS:
Our Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring that guests visiting the property will see and experience a positive image of the organization; however they are equally responsible for ensuring that those who work at the property –specifically the Guest Service team members – will see and experience that same positive image. Success as a Front Office Manager also requires a keen ability to anticipate the needs of our internal and external customers, seeking out opportunities to rise above the everyday and make a difference for other team members and guests.
Our people understand that one member’s success is the success of all in our family. Regardless of the roles we play we are united by our foundation, our core values:
- Honesty - Our word is our foundation and with it comes the trust and strength to accept feedback as a gift
- Quality - Our people understand that we never get a second chance to make a quality first impression
- Industry - Our people inspire those around them by their determination to deliver results
- Winning - Our people understand that competition is healthy and strive to outsmart and out do the competition time and time again
- Family - Our people believe that a balanced person is a motivated person with relationships rooted in trust, honesty, and respect and gratitude
EDUCATION / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences in a front desk or guest services position
- Completion of High School Education
- Post-secondary or certification within hospitality is an asset
- Customer driven
- Positive attitude
- Proven multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
We believe that potential lies in each of us. Those who strive for what they want; live the core values and take control of their futures will have our support to attain the career path they choose.
Please forward all inquiry’s and resume.
Pomeroy Lodging LP is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted for an interview.