Pomerleau Team Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Highly competitive and goal oriented environment
Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 January 2015
Your results depend on the time and energy you invest. Everything depends on your will to achieve the goals.
Fun and interesting
Administrative Realtor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 December 2014
Dealing with real-estate
Fun environment
past paced
Exciting
can be stressful
low paying
Productive and Fun Workplace
Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 December 2014
On a typical day I could ben found managing the contact database and social media as well as processing listings or offers as they came in. Since starting with no real estate background I learned quite a lot. Not only have I learned the paperwork and processes involved but also what realtors really do behind the scenes. This has proved to be a great learning experience. Management and co-workers are great, it is a very positive and open environment where anyone would be willing to have you bounce ideas off of them. The hardest part of the job is figuring out which systems need to be implemented and which work best for the team in its entirety, rather than one person. Though a challenge it proved to be enjoyable to find the ones that did work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, everyone in the office is always bubbly and each worker has a unique personality making it a very welcoming place to work.
The best of the best
Team Leader, CEO, Broker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 March 2014
Untouchable training, systems, and business practises in the Real Estate field. This company goes far beyond any other when it comes to the training, allowing you to touch on the best practises within the world when it comes to Real Estate. Truly unmatched for the systems and models it follows for the ultimate experience both for its agents and its clients.
Pros
access to the very best in the business, open book policy
Cons
long hours, unpredictable job security
Different Tasks from Marketing, to IT, to creating Flyers
Office IT Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2014
-A typical day consisted of various tasks such as IT related, managing data bases, creating marketing materials and more.
-In this job I learned about lot of the network configuration, back ups, creating marketing materials using various software and IT related solutions.
-I began as an admin assistant and worked up to be the IT admin, also assisting with training agents how to use technology and the systems.
-Co-workers were easy to get along with and we had a great work environment.
-The hardest part of our job would be working with tasks for different clients and having deadlines on similar date and times.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was doing the work and having fun with the great people around.
Pros
Easy work, long breaks, convenience of hours
Cons
Long hours when projects needed to be completed
Fun place to work
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC20 August 2013
Great place to work if you are thinking about getting your real estate licence. Great people and awesome ownership.
Really nice place to work!
Receptionist/Full-time (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 February 2013
A very productive job, where you learn lots, have to deal with lots of agents, over 300. Enter listings and amendments, use 5-line switch board, greet customers with a smile.
Pros
good hours, nice people
Cons
not enough money
Promotion and team work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 February 2013
This workplace offers a lot of continuing education to promote knowledge about related fields to real estate. It also create a family ambiance between all staff with regular meetings, seminars, found raising for charity and various fun activities for family members.
A group of self employed individuals who were friendly and cooperative
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 September 2012
This is a good office with professional , for the most part individuals practising Real Estate Sales.
For my self, I feel I want to do something else at this stage in my career.