Polygon Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Well Organized Work Environment
Document Cleaner (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 14, 2014
Pros: caring management, good team work
Various institutes (schools, clinics, and offices) brought their old documents that were tarnished, dirty, and had mold growing on them.
Document cleaners were to clean and restore files as much as possible while keeping confidentiality.
I learned to work as a team and provide effective communication to help complete the job under tight deadlines.
I liked the manager and co-workers at this facility because they are all very nice, precise, and co-operative. Co-workers helped out others when they finished their job and needed the assignment done immediately. The management team constantly supervised us to ensure we are following the strict health regulations and precautions because the high levels of dust involved the risk of illness. Management also inspected the levels of ozone within the facility to ensure the safety of every employee.
The hardest part of the job was finishing tasks under a tight deadline and wearing a mask at all times otherwise there is a risk of serious illness.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team with the co-workers and completing the tasks, especially when during the occasions where the tasks were completed earlier than expected.