Reporting to the President of Polyflor Canada Inc. The position covers the following broad areas of responsibility;
- Assist Polyflor Canada Inc. sales representatives in admin, sales support, marketing, sample requests, etc.
- Assist distributor sales reps in admin, sales support, marketing, sample requests, etc.
- Handle customer enquiries; Answering incoming calls; Samples & Sales IN BOXES
- Manage sample requests, dispatch samples to customers from either Polyflor Canada or Polyflor UK, log onto the database and inform the relevant Polyflor sales rep or distributor sales rep.
- Manage sample stock levels of both Polyflor Canada stocked product and marketing items and Polyflor UK shade cards and brochures, etc. as well as sales reps support items. Reordering from the UK when required.
- Manage customer database.
- Manage project database
- Create project quotations and once authorized send out to either distributors or direct accounts based on information provided by the Polyflor sales team or management.
- Manage complaints database
- Manage product warranties
- Receive and process customer order, prices and discounts
- Manage order dispatch. Preparation of sales orders picking and packing lists for the warehouse. Liaise with transportation companies as necessary.
- Manage sales order invoicing liaising with accounts administrator regarding payments (cheques received).
- Communicate with accounts administrator regarding customers credit status for both current account holders and new accounts opening.
- Liaise with Polyflor UK sales when necessary regarding customer orders
- Manage product stock levels in the warehouse following the predefined minimum levels. Prepare orders for re-stocking containers from Polyflor UK for the President to authorize.
- Assist when required in marketing tasks such as direct marketing, email marketing, creating marketing literature, managing internet profiles, newsletters, promotions, etc
- Other ad hoc tasks and administrative duties.
Polyflor Canada Inc is currently a small organisation with ambitions to grow rapidly. Given this you will need to provide vacation and sickness cover for the accounts administrator.