Great opportunity and learning experience
Analyst Relations Associate (Former Employee) – Santa Clara, California – February 27, 2014
Polycom was my first job out of College. It was a great learning experience for me as I started as an intern and then got hired on as a contract employee.
I was an Analyst Relations Associate and my daily responsibilities included the following:
Facilitated relationships between Polycom executives and third-party industry analyst firms
• Hosted daily briefing and inquiry calls with analysts from Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.
• Prepared high-level briefing documents, and post meeting write-ups for executives.
• Established a detailed Social Media program to improve collaboration with analysts.
• Organized company-wide “Value Olympics” event to promote core company values.
• Assisted in the creation of a promotional video that is now used by HR for recruitment
great learning experience. great culture.
wasn't my passion. not good job security.