Title: Dental reception- Back up assistant
This position would includes reception duties combined with back up assistant duties
Terms of Employment:
Permanent- Full Time.
Monday: 9:00AM to 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM to 7:00PM
*Friday: 10:00AM to 3:00PM (*Overtime available upon request)
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location: Toronto- North York (1 position vacant)
Dental assistant certification is an asset.
Some experience in dental/medical environment a must.
MUST be able to speak Russian (Speak), English (Speak/Read/Write),
Specific Skills required:
- High attention to detail.
- Assist the manager with daily office operations.
- Prepare patients for dental examinations
- Provide occasional chair-side assistance during dental procedures
- Must be dependable, professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in languages listed above.
- Knowledge in AbelDent is an asset
- Prepare filling materials, sterilize and maintain instruments
- Develop X-rays
- Order dental supplies as necessary
- Order office supplies as necessary
- Record information on patient care
- Communicate effectively with patients, families and other team members for patient recall calls and scheduling.
- Maintain equipment, inventory and ensures proper infection control and X-Ray safety.
- Directly contribute to the profitability and success of the office by providing efficient technical assistance, supplies, equipment and environment necessary to achieve this objective.
- Must be a quick learner and be able to work in a high paced environment as well as work well in a team
- Certified Dental Assistant, Level I and/or II is an asset
- Computer proficient in AbelDent
- Experience working as a Dental Assistant is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated commitment to patient service and teamwork.
- Positive, enthusiastic and brings a fresh outlook to the workplace
- Daily chart organization and filing
- Must have sound knowledge of claim submission, reports generation and maintenance
Additional requirements: Criminal record check, Immunization records, References.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Combination of sitting, standing, walking for extended periods of time.
Salary: $14.00-$20.00/ hour
We thank all candidates, however only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.