Polson PC, is the computer supplier, is seeking 2 payroll Clerks for office.
1) Compiles payroll data, and enters data or computes and posts wages, and reconciles errors, to maintain payroll records, using computer or calculator: Compiles payroll data, such as hours worked, sales or piecework, taxes, insurance, and union dues to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
2) Prepares computer input forms, enters data into computer files, or computes wages and deductions, using calculator, and posts to payroll records.
3) Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
4) Records changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
5) Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
6) May prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
7) May prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
8) May keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
9) May prepare and issue paychecks.
Required: Candidate must have strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of Excel, QuickBooks. Accounting skills and knowledge of report writer functions are a plus. Candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines.
Salary and Benefit: Salary will be paid by hourly $25-$30/Hour; other benefits will include Health insurance, vacation Pay.
Note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.