This is a contract role for Junior Laboratory Technician to start immediately until December 1st, 2014.
Key responsibilities and competencies
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of typical analytical laboratory quality assurance and quality control practices
- Knowledge of laboratory health and safety requirements
- Ability to develop and execute policies, procedures and various analytical testing methods including but not limited to pH, TSS, metals, conductivity, turbidity, and total residual chlorine
- Knowledge and experience with MISA regulatory and protocol requirements for sampling and analysis
- Work experience in a toxicology lab preferred.
There is a requirement for additional hours from time to time during the week and on the weekends.
Wage will be based on prior work experience
We thank all applicants however, only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
To apply directly, please submit your resume with three work related references.