Polaris Industries Employee Reviews

Great Company, Love What we Build, Challenging work, Good people
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Roseau, MN15 February 2018
I have had mostly all good experiences working for Polaris. Just a wonderful company. I take pride in my role in building the most awesome off-road vehicles on the planet. I work with a great team of people with a single goal in mind; delivering the an awesome product to all the great people that drive Polaris. It's a family. Innovative, working hard, walking away from my job at the end of the day feeling like I put it all on the floor. Sense of satisfaction. Been working for Polaris for 3 years and can honestly say that I like this job better then any other job I've ever had. Definitely recommended. Build it, drive it, live it is not just words.
Pros
Great product, Competitive pay, Awesome people!
Cons
There will always be people you don't get along with anywhere you go.
Fun work, terrible management.
Upfit Assembler, Select Staffing (Former Employee) –  Osceola, WI12 February 2018
In my time at Polaris, I really enjoyed the work and made some friends. I wish that hadn't stopped. Over time, I began to realize that all of us temps were not to be treated like human beings. We all got laid off the week before Thanksgiving.
Pros
Fun work, good people
Cons
No job security, insanely rude and mistreating supervisor
Good people but tricky politics
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Osceola, WI6 February 2018
If you don't have a degree you are not able to advance into higher level positions. It's not easy to come in as a temp and get hired on as a full time official P.I. employee.
fast paced, high demand, lots of training
mold technician (Current Employee) –  Roseau, MN1 February 2018
Polaris is one of the best jobs ive had, only reason im leaving is to be closer to home. the hours are alittle demanding, 12 hour shifts, 2 on 2 off, and every other weekend, 7pm to 7am.
Muy buena Empresa
Tecnico de Control (Current Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.27 January 2018
Esta empresa en la cual me encuentro laborando me ha dado conocimiento y capacidad de aprender cosas diferentes y la oportunidad de aplicar mis conocimientos hacia la empresa , ademas de tener un ambiente de trabajo amigable.
Pros
Estabilidad
Cons
control de personal
ok to work for
Senior Quality Technician II (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IA 5136026 January 2018
strict, fast paced, no communication, HR is really bad ND some of the managers have no clue what they are doing. This goes from cooperate all the way through the system.
Pros
fun place
Cons
HR department
Not a bad place to work as long as your not a temp.
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Alabama25 January 2018
Working through the staffing company isn't really pleasent, only because we are more suseptable to lay offs. I have worked there for 3 months and don't work 40 hours very often. It has good benefits but only for Fulltime Polaris employees, not temps hired through Doherty Staffing Co.
Pros
2nd shift is relaxed
Cons
The upper management in my department is, in my opinion, incompetent.
buen ambiente de trabajo
tec. electromecanico (Former Employee) –  Pesquería, N. L.23 January 2018
me dieron la oportunidad de conocer nuevo puesto como tec de control
De las mejores empresas en las que he trabajado
Communications & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.22 January 2018
Trabajar para la industria de powersports es muy apasionante y a la vez exigente, es una empresa donde si bien debes entregar lo mejor de ti, también puedes divertirte con los productos que fabrica.
Pros
Motocicletas
Cons
Nada
it sucked
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Vermillion, SD17 January 2018
people there are a**holes if you are not their friend your an enemy and you cant be friends with everyone cause they all have their own little groups...... this place is worse than high school
Terrible
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN17 January 2018
The worst management team I have ever worked for. Don't plan on any advancement within this company unless you are a brown noser. Management has no time for anyone who won't tell them they are the best. Worst company I have ever worked for.
use to be a good place to work.
Manufacturing Lead (Former Employee) –  Osceola, WI5 January 2018
was fired while being 8 months pregnant for reasons that i did not fully understand. Polaris WAS a great place to work and I USE TO love my job there until new management came in and started to change things. Upper management is NOT about the people, they are about the product. if you are an employee there, you are just a number to them.
Enjoyable, challenging place to work.
Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL2 January 2018
Within my position, I have the opportunity to collaborate with many departments, which allows me to learn and is a challenge..Very enjoyable position.
Pros
Opportunity to learn
Cons
Pay and benefits
Good company to work for, but a little mismanaged.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Osceola, WI29 December 2017
I stayed working a Polaris for a five year period because of benefits and consistent working hours until the very end. Then the hours became unpredictable, long and without notification of start or end times.
Benefits
Cons
Constantly changing work hours.
Fun work place.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MD27 December 2017
Nice place to work for to start building a better life for yourself. Not to much of a good place if you are married with little children or new borns .
Typical Manufacturing job site
Chemial Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL14 December 2017
Typical Job site You get what you learn . poor management . Poor HR department. Fast pace. You get out of it , what you put into it. no training. Never a fixed schedule.
Smart people doing their best
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MN11 December 2017
There are some really smart people working at Polaris and they are all doing their best. Some departments run a little too lean, but everyone does the best they can with the resources they have.
N/a
Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN3 December 2017
I enjoyed my internship at Polaris. Management was great and I was given tough projects to work on which helped me develop. I would definitely recommend working here.
Fast paced work environment with advancement opportunities
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN30 November 2017
Polaris was a fast pace workplace that started with a brief meeting with our management team. We were given our assignments, though it was fast pace we were allowed to have fun as long as we were safe.
Polaris
MATERIAL HANDLER/ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Osceola, WI 5402020 November 2017
I had work with Polaris for Four and a half year. IT was ok but a lot of days were a pain in the butt. The people tho made it nice to work there from time to time
Pros
the people are nice
Cons
The company is not family friendly