In the role of maintenance, you will be responsible for installing, modifying and building new equipment with the support and guidance of an engineer. You will help build and improve the equipment, then help improve and maintain the equipment once it is running. We are a small company and as we scale up the equipment, the right person will have opportunities to get promoted within the company.
The main duties of the job are to:
- Installing, building and maintaining furnaces, tanks, scrubbers and blowers.
- fabrication, modifications and repairs of plastic tanks, pipes and fittings
- Fixing and maintenance of general equipment
- Welding, (useful but not required for job)
- Basic plumbing and pipefitting (useful but not required for job)
- Hands on must be interested in working on equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Ability to fix and trouble shoot equipment
Salary based on past experience $45-65k
Please e-mail resumes (no phone calls)
Indeed - 11 months ago
Polar Sapphire Ltd. is a Canadian Cleantech company, manufacturing high purity aluminum oxide powder (alumina).
Our factory is located...