Polar Racking is looking to change the world, one solar panel at a time. As the market leader in solar mounting solutions in Canada, we are rapidly expanding our product line and entering new markets. We are on track to become one of the largest mounting solutions providers in the world. It’s an ambitious goal, so we need energetic, resourceful and talented people to help pave the way. Our firm is comprised entirely of young, talented professionals who want to shape the new energy paradigm for the next generation of Canadians. If you want to be a part of one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in renewable energy and you have the shoulders for us to stand on, tell us what sets you apart from the rest.
- Manage finished good shipments from suppliers to construction site locations
- Coordinate shipments of raw and WIP material between suppliers
- Receive all purchase order materials & verify contents of shipments against bills of lading or other records
- Inspect incoming material according to Engineering specifications and identify damaged goods or shortages
- Process receiving paperwork using ERP system according to work instructions
- Unload shipments within allotted timelines while delivering materials to designated location
- Communicate with various departments to deal with material discrepancies
- Maintain inventory counts for material in warehouse and at supplier locations
- Light assembly work
3 years of hands-on work experience in shipping/ receiving environment
Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and meet daily deadlines.
Able to work effectively in a high volume team environment.
Handle materials exceeding 30lbs on a routine basis as required
Must posses strong computer skills
Strong communication skills to ensure that all parties understand and receive appropriate information in a timely manner
This position will report directly to the Materials Manager