We are a growing distributor of OEM & MRO hydraulic components and industrial hose and fittings. With offices in Winnipeg and Fargo we are looking to expand into the Saskatchewan market.
We are looking to hire a Territory/Branch Manager, to be based in Regina, Saskatchewan, who will be focused on managing and growing our existing OEM & MRO accounts, developing new business opportunities throughout the Saskatchewan area and establishing the branch office.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in an industrial/hydraulic industry
- Sales & management experience is required. Must enjoy the HUNT!
- Experience in inventory control, forecasting, budgeting, HR and general operations
- Ability to work independently and manage time and territory effectively
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships and continually strive for improved customer service
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft applications
- Travel is required
- Demonstrated team player
- Possession of a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Base salary, plus commission and car allowance
- Comprehensive health benefits & company matched RRSP contributions
Indeed - 7 months ago
Founded in 1974, Polar Bear Rubber is a leading supplier of hydraulic hoses, fittings and adapters to a diverse group of industries. Our...