Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us do not receive all the benefits available. Points.com is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global loyalty and rewards programs (airlines, hotels, financial institutions, retailers and more) to help make their programs more valuable for their members.
We’re looking for a Sales Analyst to provide support for our growing Points Business Services team.
In the role of Sales Analyst you will interact closely with many different internal and external stakeholders. You will conduct market research and analysis, and develop and execute reports that support business priorities. You will help identify and analyze new opportunities beyond existing approaches to further improve the business and sustain profitable growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis specific to the market
- Identify, source, and compile a list of business opportunities for each of the identified markets that align with our value proposition
- Research and seek decision makers in positions of authority
- Document prospect information and activities in the company's CRM database (salesforce.com)
- Stay up-to-date with external and internal developments in the environment for identifying new market segments
ANALYSE AND REPORT
- Conduct profitability analysis at a prospect level to ensure desired targets are achieved
- Analyze customer performance and offer suggestions/improvements as needed
- Interpret/analyze data, and prepare reports that supports business priorities
- Identify key areas of opportunities to improve the Sales performance and efficiencies by integrating data from multiple sources
- Manage the bi-weekly forecast cycle, including: open/closing of salesforce.com, ensuring forecast system is up-to-date
- Support sales and commercial team in building business cases
- Exceptional analytical capabilities
- Prior experience within the loyalty/rewards marketing industry a strong plus
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Customer oriented - strives to exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Clear, consistent and reliable communicator
- Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Flexible and can handle change in a positive fashion
- Conscientious about integrity, social responsibility and respect
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual dress, every day of the week
- Snack cart Fridays: free drinks and snacks
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio
- Flexible work hours
- Team social events
- Great central location downtown Toronto in the trendy Entertainment District
- A bike storage room and shower
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate and improve
About Points International Ltd.:
Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS; NASDAQ: PCOM), is the owner and operator of Points.com, the global leader in reward currency management providing multiple eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top loyalty brands. Points.com also manages the largest consumer rewards management platform, allowing more than 3 million users to trade, track, exchange, and redeem their loyalty points, miles, and rewards. Recently, Points International was the recipient of several prestigious awards: the Company was named the 5th largest Canadian software company and the 40th largest Canadian technology company by the 2012 Branham300 list as well as ranked 40th by PROFIT Magazine’s top 200 Canadian companies by five-year revenue growth for 2012.
Points.com's solutions enable the management and monetization of loyalty currencies, including frequent flyer miles, hotel points, retailer rewards and credit card points, as well as enhancing loyalty program consumer offerings and back-end operations for more than 40 partners worldwide. Further, Points.com’s SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions to their online stores and reward customers for purchases.
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strive to create a balanced and rewarding workplace. At Points.com, we communicate directly, lead by example, and ensure that all of our team members know just how much they are appreciated. Come join the team!
For more on the company, and our consumer site, visit: points.com
For more on life at Points, including photos of the team and office, visit: lifeatpoints.com
For info on the Points tech stack: http://lifeatpoints.com/tech-stuff/